熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz

Priest and Man

[複製鏈接]
checkitout 發表於 2020-5-16 13:18:24 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
成為贊助會員助我們永續經營! 閱讀權限80+免回帖

馬上註冊,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉地球。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x
The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession. "Of course, my son," said the priest.- n( F# o. M9 N
"Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her."
& X* d) [# |: F1 w' H2 W: v"That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest.
  r7 E% @& }0 ?, x8 B"It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her sexual favors," continued the old man.
: F& i: \9 z" C$ y"Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk -you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest.
! R' G" Z# y( ~# y, \  C"Thanks, Father," said the old man.- o: V; F5 r- V& \6 y0 f2 W
"That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?": a5 S9 l- l( s# l6 V# z+ ]* m
"Of course, my son," said the priest.5 [+ B7 |3 R5 o# Z1 Z
The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?".
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

聯絡我們: help@seeuu.cc|地球人討論區 Seeuu.cc (本網站位於美國,並非香港網站)

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 11:52 PM , Processed in 0.037050 second(s), 13 queries .